Join us on this 2N/3D trip to Mata Vaishno Devi one of the most important and busiest shrines in India.
Arrival in Jammu Airport/Railway station. Pickup and transfer to Katra town (45kms). Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Katra hotel.
After breakfast you will proceed to the Holy Cave of Mata Vaishno Devi one of the famous Pilgrimages of North India at an altitude of 5200feet. The Trek is 12Kms long. You can hire pony or palanquin ( extra cost), Helicopter ( extra cost) to perform darshan. After darshan at Holy cave you can proceed to darshan of Bhairo Nath ji. Return to hotel by evening .
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast checkout from the hotel & proceed towards Jammu. Drop at Railway station/ Airport/ Bus stand. Saying goodbyes is always hard but we promise we will meet back for more such journeys and living in your memories for life.
Note: We only provide a brief itinerary of the trip along with major halt points of the trip. All
the detailed activities are told once guest arrive at the destination in order to build the
- Meal Plan (2 breakfast, 2 dinner, ).
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Transport for whole tour.
- Railway Station/Airport Pick up and drop
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- 5% GST.
- Permit for White Rann.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charge
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity or due to any social or political situation/unrest/strikes, sudden shut down of any govt office etc. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Pay 50% of total amount as booking amount.
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before commencement of tour.
Things to Carry
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- ID proof
- Winter wear as it gets really cold at night in Kutch.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.
Change or Cancellation by The Thumping Nomad:We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events. We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveler himself. There shall be no refund to the traveler under Force Majeure Events. Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of The Thumping Nomad, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of The Thumping Nomad.
If you want to make changes to your trip plan:After you make booking by paying full or partial amount, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveler.
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.