Shimla-Manali (5N/6D) (Delhi-Shimla-Kufri-Manali-Solang-Delhi)
Travelling through high mountain peaks, majestic valleys, sparkling rivers, ancient temples, vibrant culture, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a trip you will remember for the rest of your life. Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we take you on a trip to Shimla (queen of hills) and Manali (adventure hub).
Manali, Solang Valley, Kasol, Manikaran, Tosh, Malana
You will be picked up from Delhi from a designated point. Travel from Delhi to Shimla. You reach Shimla by evening. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast you will travel to Kufri. At Kufri check out Hassan Valley, Mahasu Peak, Kufri fun Club etc. You can do Horse riding and other fun activities in Kufri. After that you will visit local places of Shimla like Lower Bazar, Lakkar Bazar, The Mall , The Ridge, Jakhu Temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast you will be transferred to Manali via Kullu valley. Enroute you can visit places like Pandoh Dam, Sunder nagar Lake, Vaishno Devi Temple, River Rafting at Kullu (at your own cost) and Kullu Shawl Fectory etc..... In evening you will reach at Manali. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast you will be taken to Solang valley. Solang Valley is located at a distance of 13 Km from Manali. It is located between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang Valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports institute, Manali. The winter skiing festival is organized in Solang Valley. You can do Skiing and Paragliding here. Apart from this you can also check out other
adventure sports like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow motor bike riding. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
Arrive in Manali one of the most beautiful hill station in North India and a gateway for trekking, skiing, backpacking. Unpack and soak in this beauty of this hustling and bustling hill station. After Breakfast you will be taken for whole day tour of Manali. You will be visiting the famous attractions like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village, Club house, Mall Road. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
After Breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Delhi by cab. You will reach Delhi by evening.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Travel in Private Cab.
- 2 Night Stay in Shimla.
- 3 Night Stay in Manali.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Welcome Drink at hotel.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking, State Taxes And Driver Allowance
- GST as applicable.
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges.
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity or due to any social or political situation/unrest/strikes, sudden rule changes or shut down of Govt. offices,etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
Things to Carry
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- Good Quality Jacket or any other woolen cloth.
- Valid Driving Wheeler License.
- ID proof.
- Photocopies of ID proof.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Riding Gear Including Riding gloves, Helmet, Jacket for Motorcycle Clients.
- Pay Booking amount of INR 10,000 as advance.
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before commencement of tour.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.