Manali-Kasol (5N/6D) (Delhi-Manali-Solang-Kasol-Tosh-Malana-Delhi)
Travelling through high mountain peaks, majestic valleys, sparkling rivers, ancient temples, vibrant culture, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a trip you will remember for the rest of your life. Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we take you on a trip to Manali (adventure hub) and Kasol (offbeat hub).
Manali, Solang Valley, Kasol, Manikaran, Tosh, Malana
You will be picked up from Delhi from a designated point. Travel from Delhi to Manali. You reach Manali by evening. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast you will be taken to Solang valley. Solang Valley is located at a distance of 13 Km from Manali. It is located between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang Valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose. Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports institute, Manali. The winter skiing festival is organized in Solang Valley. You can do Skiing and Paragliding here. Apart from this you can also check out other adventure sports like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow motor bike riding. Overnight stay and dinner at hotel in Manali.
After Breakfast you will be taken for tour of Manali. You will be visiting the famous attractions like Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village, Club house, Mall Road.
After that you will be taken to Kasol via Kullu valley. Overnight stay and dinner in Kasol.
After Breakfast you will be taken to Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. After that you will be taken to quant village of Tosh. . It is located at about 2,400 metres (7,900 ft) in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. The main occupation of the people in Parvati valley is Tourism. Apple orchards are also a big source of income for the local people. Wooden houses in the village are excellent example of architecture of Mountain people. You can also check some cool cafes in Tosh. Dinner and stay in Kasol.
After Breakfast you will be taken to Malana. From Kasol, Malana is about 21 km. Cab carries you over the first 18 km, and then you trek uphill. But the climb up the frost-hardened slopes is still tough. At 8,700 feet, Malana is located on a narrow plateau, high on one side of a wild and remote glen that abuts the river Parvati in the Kullu valley of Himachal Pradesh. The Malana Nullah, which flows through the valley, comes from Deotibba, the 20,000 feet, snow-covered peak that overhangs the glen and the village. Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs. Malana has been the subject of various documentaries. They have their own language Kanashi. Dinner and stay in Kasol.
After Breakfast check out from Kasol and drive to Delhi by cab. You will reach Delhi by evening.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Travel in Private Cab.
- 2 Night Stay in Manali.
- 3 Night Stay in Kasol.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking, State Taxes And Driver Allowance
- GST as applicable.
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges.
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity or due to any social or political situation/unrest/strikes, sudden rule changes or shut down of Govt. offices,etc.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
Things to Carry
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- Good Quality Jacket or any other woolen cloth.
- Valid Driving Wheeler License.
- ID proof.
- Photocopies of ID proof.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Riding Gear Including Riding gloves, Helmet, Jacket for Motorcycle Clients.
- Pay Booking amount of INR 10,000 as advance.
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before commencement of tour.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.