Kashmir (6N/7D) Srinagar / Gulmarg / Pahalgam / Sonamarg With Zozila
Travelling through high mountain peaks, majestic valleys, sparkling rivers, ancient temples, vibrant culture, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a trip you will remember for the rest of your life.
Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we take you on a trip to Kashmir.
Reach the pre-decided location to meet our representative. You will then be transferred to a houseboat floating on the crystal clear waters of Dal/Nigeen lake. Once you get checked in, take some rest. Then visit the famous Mughal Gardens including the Nishat Bagh and the Shalimar Bagh. You will also visit the Shankaracharya Temple and Hazratbal Shrine. In the evening, you can go on a shopping spree at the busting Lal Chowk where you can buy leather goods, embroidered mats and carpets, antique jewellery and the highly demanded Pashmina shawls. The remaining day is at leisure so that you can enjoy the stay in the houseboat witnessing the alluring beauty of Dal/Nigeen lake. Overnight stay in Houseboat at Srinagar.
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast and then Proceed to Gulmarg, primarily famous for ski slopes and natural 18 holes golf course, which is also the highest golf course in the world. As you drive, you can enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains that accompany you throughout the journey. Once you reach Gulmarg, go on the Gondola ride (cable car) from Gulmarg to Kongdoori and Marry Shoulder, you can enjoy skiing, snowmotor bike ride and other activities in Gulmarg. In the evening, drive back to Srinagar for an overnight stay at the Houseboat/Hotel.
Wake up to a view of the snow-capped mountains, enjoy a hearty breakfast, Proceed towards Pahalgam. En route we view Saffron fields of Pampore. On arrival at Pahalgam, check in to the hotel. The remaning day is at leisure so that you can enjoy the alluring beauty of Pahalgam. Dinner and Overnight stay at the Pahalgam hotel.
After having delicious breakfast proceed towards Beautiful Aru Valley. Then proceed toward the Betab Valley, Aru valley which offers stunning views of Lidder River. Further you will be visiting Chandanwari that is the starting point of holy Amarnath yatra (at your own cost). Over night stay at Pahalgam hotel.
After having a delicious breakfast, proceed towards Sonamarg ( Meadow of Gold/Golden Meadow). Sonamarg is situated at an altitude of 2730 metres (8960 ft). You can enjoy Pony ride to Thajwas Glacier. Return back to hotel for an overnight stay in Sonamarg
After breakfast proceed towards Zozila pass (Zero point) altitude 3528metres that connects Kashmir valley to Ladakh. Zozila is closed during Winter months. En route Zozila you can also see Baltal camping ground for Amarnath Pilgrims. Drive towards Zozila is scenic as well as thrilling. After reaching Zero point you can enjoy Snowmotor bike ride, Skiing, Pony ride at your own cost. Return back to hotel for an overnight stay in Sonamarg.
After breakfast, check out fromthe hotel. You will then be dropped off at your desired location in Srinagar. This concludes your trip of Kashmir with unforgettable memories.
- MealPlan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Travel in Private Cab.
- 2 Night Stay in Srinagar.
- 2 Night Stayin Pahalgam.
- 2 Night in Sonamarg.
- Welcome Drink at hotel.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking, State Taxes And Driver Allowance
- GST as applicable.
- PersonalBeverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- PersonalExpenses of anykind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges.
- Roomheater charges.
- Visit to Aru , Chandanwari, Baisaran and Betab valley, Zozila pass ( ZeroPoint)
- Chained vehicle fromTangmarg to Gulmarg.
- Gondola(cable car),Ponyride in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, sonamarg.
- Activities like Skiing, snowmotorbike ride etc.
- Extensions of the tour program diversions in the tour itinerary for anyreasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity or due to anysocial or political situation/unrest/strikes, sudden rule changes or shut down of Govt. offices,etc
- Anyadditional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne bythe participants.
- Anything not mentioned inthe inclusion list
- Pay 50% of total amount as booking amount.
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before commencement of tour.
Things to Carry
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- ID proof
- Winter wear as it gets really cold at night in Kutch.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.
Change or Cancellation by The Thumping Nomad:We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events. We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveler himself. There shall be no refund to the traveler under Force Majeure Events. Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of The Thumping Nomad, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of The Thumping Nomad.
If you want to make changes to your trip plan:After you make booking by paying full or partial amount, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveler.
- Abide bythe instructions given bythe team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.