Travelling through high passes, serene lakes, ancient monasteries, listening to tranquil sound of chants, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a road trip you will remember for the rest of your life. Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we lazily ride through long and winding roads. Come and get Leh’d with us on a journey across cultures so diverse and land so different.
Day1: Leh Arrival and Acclimatization
After months of preparation and years of planning time has arrived to go on trip of lifetime. Arrive in Leh and check into hotel. Acclimatize your body to high altitude of Leh by taking rest. You can check out Leh market in the evening.
Day 2: Leh (Sham Valley Tour)
No need to rush today as day is free to experience the culture of Ladakh by exploring the monasteries, Leh bazaar, talking to locals and eating some local cuisine. Roaming around the city and nearby will help the nomads to get acclimatize with the weather and high altitude. We will take you for a drive on Srinagar-Leh highway where you can seek blessing of Guru Nanak Dev at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib , find the illusion of magnetic hill for yourself, witness the confluence of Indus and Zanskar .Return to Leh city to witness sunset from Shanti Stupa and amazing views of Leh city.
Day 3: Leh-Hundar (Nubra Valley)
Finally the day has arrived to ride to the highest motor able road in the world. Yes the time has come to live the dream and nomads are at Khardung La (18380ft). Caravan moves ahead to what lies beyond and will reach nubra valley, another spectacle of nature. Desert, mountains, river all at same place and this is what makes nubra valley so special. Nomads can get face to face with Bactrian camels, friends of the earliest nomads. We will seek the blessing of Maitreya Buddha (100ft High) at Diskit Gompa the oldest & largest gompa in Nubra valley.
Day 4: Hundar-Turtuk-Hundar
Wake up and travel to Turtuk village. Turtuk is located on the banks of Shyok River. Turtuk was under Pakistan's control until 1971, after which India gained control of this strategic area.The place is culturally, linguistically and historically different from what you’ve seen till now in your Ladakh trip as it falls under the Gilgit-Baltistan region. Even the landscape is different with dramatic narrow valleys and steep mountains, unlike Central Ladakh and Nubra. Comparatively, situated at a lower altitude than Leh, you’ll see green pastures here that yield fresh produce like apricots and apples. Return to Hundar by evening.
Day 5: Hundar-Agam-Shyok-Pangong Tso
Nomadic caravan will start its journey to Pangong Tso one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Today we will ride on the most remote route of the trip. With various water crossings, riding on dry riverbeds, smooth tarmac and roads which are virtually non- existent it is going to be one epic riding day. All our tiredness will go away on the view of majestic Pangong Tso. Camping beside the lake with only basic necessities will be a life time experience.
Day 6: Pangong Tso-Leh
Experiencing sun rise at Pangong Tso will be moment of awe for the nomads. After having our breakfast we will bid adieu to this majestic lake and start our journey back to Leh base camp.
Day 7: Leh Departure
Nomads will bid its final “Julley” to the land of Lama’s and travel to their further destinations. . It’s time for final chat with the fellow nomads and bid adieu to this trip. Saying goodbye is always hard but we promise we will meet back for more such journeys and living in your memories for life.
Note: We only provide a brief itinerary of the trip along with major halt points of the trip. All the detailed activities are told once guest arrive at the destination in order to build the excitement factor.
For 2 Pax: 27600/- INR
For 4 Pax: 19600/- INR
For 6 Pax: 17000/- INR
For 8 Pax: 16400/- INR
For 10 Pax: 15400/- INR
For 12 Pax: 14800/- INR
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Transportation in Xylo/Innova/Aria/Temo Traveller.
- All Inner Line Permits.
- Environmental fee as per itinerary.
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- Good Quality Jacket or any other woolen cloth.
- ID proof.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.