Travelling through high passes, serene lakes, ancient monasteries, listening to tranquil sound of chants, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a road trip you will remember for the rest of your life. Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we lazily ride through long and winding roads. Come and get Leh’d with us on a journey across cultures so diverse and land so different.
Day 1: Leh
Arrive at Leh Airport. After arrival you will be directly taken to Hotel. Rest of the day you need to be in hotel and get acclimatized to altitude of Leh. In the evening you can visit Leh Market. Roaming around the city and nearby will help yo to get acclimatize with the weather and high altitude.
Day 2: Leh-Sham Valley -Leh
No need to rush today as day is free to experience the culture of Ladakh by exploring the monasteries, Leh bazaar, talking to locals and eating some local cuisine. Roaming around the city and nearby will help the nomads to get acclimatize with the weather and high altitude. We will take you for a drive on Srinagar-Leh highway where you can seek blessing of Guru Nanak Dev at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib , find the illusion of magnetic hill for yourself, witness the confluence of Indus and Zanskar .Return to Leh city to witness sunset from Shanti Stupa and amazing views of Leh city.
Day 3: Leh- Hunder (Nubra Valley)
Finally the day has arrived to travel to the highest motor able road in the world. Yes the time has come to live the dream and nomads are at Khardung La (18380ft). Caravan moves ahead to what lies beyond and will reach nubra valley, another spectacle of nature. Desert, mountains, river all at same place and this is what makes nubra valley so special. Nomads can get face to face with Bactrian camels, friends of the earliest nomads. We will seek the blessing of Maitreya Buddha (100ft High) at Diskit Gompa the oldest & largest gompa in Nubra valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley-Pangong Tso
Nomadic caravan will start its journey to Pangong Tso one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Today we will be travelling on the most remote route of the trip. With various water crossings, driving on dry riverbeds, smooth tarmac and roads which are virtually non- existent it is going to be one epic off-road travel day. All our tiredness will go away on the view of majestic Pangong Tso. Camping beside the lake with only basic necessities will be a life time experience.
Day 5: Pangong Tso-Leh
Experiencing sun rise at Pangong Tso will be moment of awe for the nomads and the nomads will head back to Leh base camp.
Day 6: Leh Airport
Nomads will bid its final “Julley” to the land of Lama’s and travel to their further destinations. . It’s time for final chat with the fellow nomads and bid adieu to this trip. Saying goodbye is always hard but we promise we will meet back for more such journeys and living in your memories for life.
Note: We only provide a brief itinerary of the trip along with major halt points of the trip. All the detailed activities are told once guest arrive at the destination in order to build the excitement factor.
For 2 Pax: Rs. 24999 Per Person
For 4 Pax: Rs. 17999 Per Person
For 6 Pax: Rs. 14999 Per Person
For 7 Pax: Rs. 13999 Per Person
For 8 Pax: Rs. 12999 Per Person
For 10 Pax: Rs. 11999 Per Person
For 12 Pax: Rs. 10999 Per Person
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Transport in Xylo/Innova/Tempo Traveller.
- Airport Pick up and drop off.
- All Inner Line Permits.
- Environmental fee as per itinerary.
- GST as applicable.
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges.
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity or due to any social or political situation/unrest/strikes, sudden rule changes or shut down of Govt. offices,etc. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- Good Quality Jacket or any other woolen cloth.
- ID proof.
- Pay Booking amount of INR 10,000 as advance.
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before commencement of tour.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.
- Booking Amount is non-refundable.
Change or Cancellation by The Thumping Nomad:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events. We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveler himself. There shall be no refund to the traveler under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of The Thumping Nomad, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), pandemic, epidemic, governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character, etc beyond the control of The Thumping Nomad.
If you want to make changes to your trip plan:
After you make booking by paying full or partial amount, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveler himself.