Travelling through high passes, serene lakes, ancient monasteries, listening to tranquil sound of chants, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a road trip you will remember for the rest of your life. Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we lazily ride through long and winding roads. Come and get Leh’d with us on a journey across cultures so diverse and land so different.
Day 1: Leh
Arrive at Leh Airport. After arrival you will be directly taken to Hotel. Rest of the day you need to be in hotel and get acclimatized to altitude of Leh. In the evening you can visit Leh Market. Roaming around the city and nearby will help yo to get acclimatize with the weather and high altitude.
Day 2: Leh-Sham Valley -Leh
After breakfast you will be taken for a full day tour of Sham Valley. We will be witnessing Confluence of Indus and Zanskar, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Spituk Monestary and Hall of Fame museum today.
Day 3: Leh-Nubra Valley
Finally the day has arrived to ride to the highest motor able road in the world. Yes the time has come to live the dream and nomads are at Khardung La (18380ft). Caravan moves ahead to what lies beyond and will reach nubra valley, another spectacle of nature. Desert, mountains, river all at same place and this is what makes nubra valley so special. Nomads can get face to face with Bactrian camels, friends of the earliest nomads. We will seek the blessing of Maitreya Buddha (100ft High) at Diskit Gompa the oldest & largest gompa in Nubra valley.
Day 4: Nubra Valley-Pangong Tso
Nomadic caravan will start its journey to Pangong Tso one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Today we will be travelling on the most remote route of the trip. With various water crossings, riding on dry riverbeds, smooth tarmac and roads which are virtually non- existent it is going to be one epic off-road travel day. All our tiredness will go away on the view of majestic Pangong Tso. Camping beside the lake with only basic necessities will be a life time experience.
Day 5: Pangong Tso-Leh
Experiencing sun rise at Pangong Tso will be moment of awe for the nomads and the nomads will head back to Leh base camp.
Day 6: Leh Airport
We will bid our final “Julley” to the land of Lama’s and travel to our future destination. Saying goodbye is always hard but we promise we will meet back for more such journeys and living in your memories for life.
Note: We only provide a brief itinerary of the trip along with major halt points of the trip. All the detailed activities are told once guest arrive at the destination in order to build the excitement factor.
Investment Option 1: For 6 PAX Seat in SUV: 14500/- INR
Investment Option 2: For 5 PAX Seat in SUV: 16000/- INR
Investment Option 3: For 4 PAX Seat in SUV: 17500/- INR
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Facilitator Charges.
- Local Travel Guide Charges
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances.
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- Good Quality Jacket or any other woolen cloth.
- ID proof.
Cancellations made before 15 days prior to the booked date will result in 70% refund.
Cancellations made between 7 days prior to the booked date will result in 50%refund.
Cancellations made 7 days before the trip date will receive no refund.