Day 1: Chandigarh-Sarahan
Early morning departures from Chandigarh to Sarahan the gateway to Kinnaur.On arrival check in at hotel.
The activities at Sarahan include visiting temples, local bazaar etc. Overnight stay at Sarahan.
Day 2: Sarahan-Kalpa
After breakfast we will leave for our next destination Kalpa. The route is along the Sutlej River with breathtaking views.
Kalpa is a beautiful village located in the backdrop of Kinner Kailash Mountain range. On arrival we will be checking into our hotel rooms. The activities at Kalpa include visit to villages, temples, and famous viewpoints of mountain ranges. We will be staying for the night in Kalpa only.
Day 3: Kalpa-Sangla
After breakfast we will travel to Sangla which is among the most beautiful valleys in Himachal. The activities at Sangla includes visit to ancient temples, forts, trails along the river, etc. We will be staying for the night in Sangla only
Day 4: Sangla-Chitkul-Sangla
After breakfast we will be travelling to the picturesque village of Chitkul which is the last village along India-Tibet Border. The activities will include trails along the river, small treks, visit to local village, trail to last ITBP post where civilians are permitted.We will be staying for the night in Sangla only
Day 5: Sangla-Narkanda
After breakfast drive to Narkanda. Check in hotel. The activities at Narkanda include excursion to highest peak of region, visiting apple fields,etc.
Day 6: Narkanda-Chandigarh
After Breakfast we will be travelling back to Chandigarh. From here all the guests will be going to further destinations along with beautiful memories of the trip.
Package Cost: 22999/- INR
- Transportation to & fro Chandigarh on sharing basis.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Facilitator Charges
- Local Travel Guide Charges
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Personal Expenses of any kind
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights without the consent of the tour leaders/facilitators.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Water bottles.
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Insect repellents
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses
- Basic medication (if any)
- Jacket or any other woolen cloth for night.
- ID proof.
Self captured photographs of the locations that are part of the trip are included for your reference
- Cancellations made before 15 days prior to the booked date will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 7 days prior to the booked date will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 7 days before the trip date will receive no refund.