Travelling through high mountain peaks, majestic valleys, sparkling rivers, ancient temples, vibrant culture, feeling the chill in the air and smile on your face these are some of the experiences we promise you on a trip you will remember for the rest of your life. Come & experience a visual delight for your soul and body as we take you on a trip to Kasol (hippie hub) and Jibhi-Tirthan Valley (offbeat hub).
Day 1: Delhi/Chandigarh-Kasol
You will be picked up from Delhi/Chandigarh from a designated point. Travel from Delhi/Chandigarh to Kasol. You will reach Kasol by evening. Overnight stay and dinner in Kasol
Day 2: Kasol-Manikaran-Tosh-Kasol
After Breakfast you will be taken to Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara. After that you will be taken to quant village of Tosh. . It is located at about 2,400 metres (7,900 ft) in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. The main occupation of the people in Parvati valley is Tourism. Apple orchards are also a big source of income for the local people. Wooden houses in the village are excellent example of architecture of Mountain people. You can also check some cool cafes in Tosh.
Dinner and stay in Kasol.
Day 3: Kasol-Malana-Kasol
After Breakfast you will be taken to Malana. From Kasol, Malana is about 21 km. Cab carries you over the first 18 km, and then you trek uphill. But the climb up the frost-hardened slopes is still tough. At 8,700 feet, Malana is located on a narrow plateau, high on one side of a wild and remote glen that abuts the river Parvati in the Kullu valley of Himachal Pradesh. The Malana Nullah, which flows through the valley, comes from Deotibba, the 20,000 feet, snow-covered peak that overhangs the glen and the village.
Malana has its own lifestyle and social structure and people are strict in following their customs. Malana has been the subject of various documentaries. They have their own language Kanashi.
Dinner and stay in Kasol.
Day 4: Kasol-Jibhi/Tirthan Valley
After Breakfast you will be taken to one of the hidden gems and less crowded valleys in Himachal –Tirthan Valley. It will take around 3 hours to travel from Kasol to Tirthan. After checking in and some rest at your camp/hotel you can visit Chehni Kothi a traditional Himachili tower/fort built in 17th century. It is around 3 Kms from Shringa Rishi temple. You need to walk to all these places as there are no motor able roads. You can also visit Shringa Rishi temple. Finally you can visit Jibhi waterfall.
Dinner and stay at camp/hotel.
Day 5: Tirthan/Jibhi-Jalori Pass-Serolsar Lake
After Breakfast you will be taken to Jalori Pass. Today will be most adventurous day of the trip as you will be travelling on steep mountain roads. Jalori Pass at a towering height of 3120 mts above sea level offer panoramic view of majestic Himalayas. You can go on a 12 Km up down trek to Serolsar Lake from Jalori pass. Return to Tirthan valley in the evening.
Dinner and stay at camp/hotel.
Day 6: Tirthan/Jibhi-Delhi/Chandigarh
After Breakfast check out from Tirthan Valley and drive to Delhi by cab. You will reach Delhi by evening.
- Meal Plan MAP (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis.
- Travel in Private Cab.
- 2 Night Stay in Jibhi/Tirthan.
- 3 Night Stay in Kasol.
- Local Sightseeing.
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking, State Taxes And Driver Allowance
- GST as applicable.
- Personal Beverages of any kind.
- All meals not mentioned in inclusion section.
- Personal Expenses of any kind.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges.
- Extensions of the tour program or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. Due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamity or due to any social or political situation/unrest/strikes, sudden rule changes or shut down of Govt. offices,etc. Any additional expenses incurred due to the same would be borne by the participants.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Abide by the instructions given by the team leader.
- Do not encourage or take part in littering the vicinity in any form.
- Avoid roaming during the nights.
- Do not disturb the local environment or life in any form.
- All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
- Good quality shoes and slippers (for the night).
- Sunscreen lotion or skin moisturizers.
- Caps/hats, goggles/sunglasses.
- Basic medication (if any)
- Good Quality Jacket or any other woolen cloth.
- ID proof.
- Photocopies of ID proof.
- Passport Size Photographs.
- Pay Booking amount of INR 10,000 as advance.
- Pay remaining amount 30 days before commencement of tour.
- Cancellations made before 45 days prior to the trip will result in 70% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30-45 days prior to the trip will result in 50%refund.
- Cancellations made 30 days before the trip date will receive no refund.
- Booking amount is non-refundable.
Change or Cancellation by The Thumping Nomad:
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes due to Force Majeure Events and we reserve the right to do so at any time before or during the trip. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date before or during the trip based on the Force Majeure Events. We also reserve the right under Force Majeure Events to cancel your travel arrangements / offer alternative dates / revise the itinerary before or during the trip. Any additional cost incurred due to the above mentioned reasons will have to be borne by the traveler himself. There shall be no refund to the traveler under Force Majeure Events.
Force Majeure Event shall mean and include any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of The Thumping Nomad, including without limitation, any act of nature or the public enemy, accident, explosion, fire, storm, earthquake, flood, drought, perils of the sea, casualty, strikes, lock-outs, labour troubles, riots, sabotage, terrorists acts, embargo, war (whether or not declared), governmental actions, delay in issuance or processing of Visa/permit, change of laws and regulations, orders, or decrees, or other causes of like or different character beyond the control of The Thumping Nomad.
If you want to make changes to your trip plan:
After you make booking by paying full or partial amount, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by the traveler himself.